Playing Mpeg files now completely free!
Play Mpeg Files – Open movies and videos in many different formats…
Video, Image & Audio Player
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Lite is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without needing any codecs. Play and open WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV files. MPL also supports H.264 DivX, XviD and Flash Video.
Playing Mpeg On Windows – No Codecs
Designed to open Mpeg files on Windows XP, Vista & 7 without the need of Mpeg codec packs. Music playlists (mpl and m3u) can also be created, making it easy to open albums.
Minimalistic and Lightweight
MediaPlayerLite is a simple interface to make playing files easy and lightweight. It loads H.264, XviD, MKV, MP4 AAC with ease and uses GPU assisted acceleration and enchancing.
Open Source & Always Free
MediaPlayerLite is free and open source based on the Media Player Classic – Home Theatre. Always enjoy MediaPlayerLite for free!
Can be used in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese and many more languages.
More MediaPlayerLite Features
MediaPlayerLite – Best Software to Open Audio, Music & Sound Files
MediaPlayerLite is a extremely light-weight media player for Windows. It looks just like Windows Media Player v6.4, but has additional features for playing your media.
- Fast and efficient file playback and without any codecs.
- Advanced settings for bittrate and resolutions
- Batch conversion for many files needing to be converted.
- MediaPlayerLite is based on MPC-HT and supports the following audio, video and image formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
- Play VCD, SVCD and DVDs
- Option to remove Tearing
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Subtitle Support
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed
- H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support
- DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available
- MediaPlayerLite can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures
- Supports native playing of OGM and Matroska container formats
- Use as a Audio player.
- Based on the powerful MPC-HT software.
- Works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Open Many Audio and Video File Types
MediaPlayerLite allows you to enhance, decode and accelerate a broad span of movie formats like x.264 with GPU assisted acceleration and image quality enhancing. The MediaPlayerLite player does not require many system resources than the rest of the video media players to run smoothly. This is a low PC resources windows media player that runs on slower machines with older CPUs. Modern graphics card offer the possibility to decode partially or completely a video stream using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA), in order to reduce CPU usage dramatically. MPC-HC includes an embedded video decoder that uses this technology, to decode x.264, H.264 and VC-1 with hardly any CPU time required.
Works on Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista